Photo Biz Bootcamp

In February I took part in Liana Lehman Hall's popular Photo Biz Bootcamp which conveniently travelled to Canberra, thanks to the persistence of Christine Pobke and hosted by the gracious Kelly Tunney. The 'BBC' was very valuable in making sure our businesses are headed on the right track and helping us figure out the things that photographers really don't want to be thinking about, like finances (blah!). It ended with a fun bridal shoot of the now-famous Nat and Victor, a very friendly and out-going couple that Kelly had the pleasure of shooting for their wedding. I've posted a few of my faves here. Thanks to Heather Turk for doing the hair and make-up!







1 comment:

Chandra galappaththi said...

I am here
After retiring early from building family homes,and other professional roles in engineering and IT, I decided to take my photography to the next level; creating vibrant family-centered memories. I believe photography is an opportunity to capture fleeting emotions and heartfelt sentiments, holding them still in an image that lasts forever.